1. Formation of classes is subject to sufficient enrolment.
2. All cheques to be made payable to St Fanahan’s College.
3. Exam fees are not included in registration fee.
4. Times and duration of courses may vary at principal’s discretion.
5. If a class is not formed registration fees will be returned by post without demand. Alternatively, students may transfer to another course, subject to availability.
6. Where a class is formed, fees will be strictly non-refundable.
7. As fees must accompany enrolment, we cannot reserve places over the phone.
8. School car park is reserved for staff use only.
9. Adult students who smoke are requested to use the designated smoking facilities.
10. Students may be subject to a background check.